(FB2) Sonny Liston Was a Friend of Mine — 9780571351978

Главная Форумы Вопрос — ответ (FB2) Sonny Liston Was a Friend of Mine — 9780571351978

В этой теме 0 ответов, 1 участник, последнее обновление  Arlene Petties 3 года/лет, 6 мес. назад.

• Автор

Arlene Petties

Sonny Liston Was a Friend of Mine
    by Thom Jones

Sonny Liston Was a Friend of Mine • READ MORE

• ISBN: 9780571351978 (0571351972)
    • Genres: fiction
    • Author: Thom Jones
    • Release date: March 7, 2019
    • Publisher: Faber & Faber
    • Language: english
    • Format: paperback, 48 pages

About The Book

He met Liston’s gaze but found it almost impossible to sustain eye contact. Soon it became an exercise in the control of fear. Sonny Liston gave Kid Dynamite the slightest hint of a smile and winked.

In the build-up to a fight, Kid Dynamite’s head swirls — with thoughts of his estranged father, his difficult relationship with his stepfather, the time he met his hero, and the sense that his own life is reaching a moment of change. A masterclass in tone, atmosphere and control, ‘Sonny Liston Was a Friend of Mine’ pays testimony to Thom Jones’s unique talent for the short-story form.

PDF book Sonny Liston Was a Friend of Mine read online. Hardcover Sonny Liston Was a Friend of Mine Thom Jones on Android on IndieBound. Paperback ebook Sonny Liston Was a Friend of Mine by Thom Jones buy cheap. MOBI book Sonny Liston Was a Friend of Mine download for Mac on Barnes & Noble. EPUB Sonny Liston Was a Friend of Mine by Thom Jones download.

FB2 ebook Sonny Liston Was a Friend of Mine buy reader on Booktopia. MP3 Sonny Liston Was a Friend of Mine Thom Jones for PC. FictionBook book Sonny Liston Was a Friend of Mine read on Book Depository. Online ebook Sonny Liston Was a Friend of Mine buy cheap. Hardback ebook Sonny Liston Was a Friend of Mine by Thom Jones download on PocketBook on Books-a-Million.

TXT Sonny Liston Was a Friend of Mine Kindle. Paperback book Sonny Liston Was a Friend of Mine Thom Jones read on Bookshop. MP3 ebook Sonny Liston Was a Friend of Mine buy for iPhone on Powells. MOBI book Sonny Liston Was a Friend of Mine Thom Jones. EPUB Sonny Liston Was a Friend of Mine by Thom Jones download iPad on Amazon.

Ответ в теме: (FB2) Sonny Liston Was a Friend of Mine — 9780571351978
Ваша информация: